I have been so wrapped up in myself I haven’t had time to be… um, be wrapped up in me. No seriously, this post and the one that will follow aren’t about me. Other than to say thank you so much! They are both chances for me to say…
Looky, looky what I found! Please go check out at these inspiring blogs!
I’m doing these posts in the order that I was nominated NOT in order of significance. Obviously to be recognized at anytime by anyone just flips me out. I wish I could have held onto it over the last month or so… would have shoved it into my brain for distraction. But, being recognized … being an “inspiration” is a little too trippy for even my brain to grasp.
Ok, ok…. so one of the rules is to thank and link back to the person who nominated you… ARE YOU KIDDING? Of course, everyone should know this amazing woman by now… thank you Msmonsterful.
I should list the rules because for those of you that I nominate you need to know them :).
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. List and display the award.
3. Share 3 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 other blogs. New bloggers with less than 500 or so followers. NOTE: I’ve chosen to “not always be able to find” how many followers someone has… eh, sorry Also, if you’ve received the award before… oops… it’s just that damn inspiring.
So here we go.
1. I have an amazing 44 lbs bouncing baby basset hound named Paisley. She is the love of my life. I know that no matter what, she will always love me, 🙂
2. I grew up on a little private lake 1/2 in Indiana and 1/2 in Michigan. I believe it is the reason that water is the one place that always brings me back to center.
3. I played the Montreux Jazz Festival when I was 16 years old. Played piano for Dizzy Gillespie…. what a trip… had fried chicken with him 6 years earlier in Chicago and he remebered teasing me about it… I suppose those are the memories we should hold onto.
Alex. I can do this. Her blog has been nominated before, but I can still do this and I’m sure she knows why I say that! Also sure anyone who goes there – you will want to go there – will understand why! Hard love, sista!
The Busted Up Blog. Yes, let’s bust up some shit! Don’t know what took me so long to find this! Good stuff!
Clues To Life never fails to make me smile. Thank you so very much!
They Don’t Have A Hallmark Card For This. Pretty sure the cup runneth over with followers here, but I couldn’t tell. Good stuff both reading and via comments! Get involved people! You won’t be sorry!
Tin@scribbles. Very cool blog! Thank you for writing so honestly! I will tell the truth. I did not search for awards or followers here. It wouldnot surprise me ( she’s been online a long time) if she has more than allowed in both categories. I’m sorry, but shush your mouths and go there anyway.
Thank you 🙂